2 cups of chopped strawberries
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp of vanilla
1 package of premade pie crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Allow the crust to warm up on the counter until you can unroll it without it cracking.
2. Mix strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla in a bowl. Set aside
3. Use a cup or 3-inch round cookie cutter to cut circles of dough.
4. Lay half the circles on a cookie sheet covered with parchment.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling onto the center of each round. Top with remaining rounds. Use a fork to press the edges to seal. Use a knife to cut at least one or two slits in the top to allow steam to escape while baking.
6. Brush hand pies with egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pies are Strawberry_Hand_Pies_349424732_1080x1080_F30.mp4
light golden on top. Cool before handling.