Caramel Delight Cake
Are you craving your favorite Girl Scout cookie? Whip up this quick cake version of this your favorite tasty treat.
I box of Butter Recipe Yellow Cake mix
1 container of milk chocolate frosting
2 cups of toasted coconut
1 cup of Werther's Original Chewy Caramels
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 container of Baker's Dipping C
hocolate (milk chocolate)
1. Cook cake as directed in a bundt pan.
2. Cool cake on cooling rack.
3. Spread frosting on cake.
4. Add toasted coconut on top of frosting.
5. Place caramels and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
6. Drizzle caramel on top of coconut covered cake.
7. Melt dipping chocolate as directed. Drizzle chocolate on cake.