A delicious companion to your morning coffee
2 cans of Cinnamon Rolls with Cream cheese Icing 2 cups of chopped peeled apples 4 eggs 1/2 cup of condensed milk 2 tsp a cinnamon 1 tsp of vanilla 1/4 cup of sugar
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2.Mix apples, sugar and 1 tsp of sugar together.
3. Cut the each cinnamon roll dough into fours. Divide into four equal piles
4. Mix eggs, milk, remaining cinnamon, and vanilla
5. Spray 4 pot pie pans with nonstick spray.
6. Place each pile of dough into the separate pot pie pans
7. Put 1/2 cup of apples on top each pan of dough.
8.Divide the milk and eggs mixture equally into the 4 pans. It should be a little over 1/4 cup each.
9. Place pot pie pans on a cookie and bake for 40 min.
10. Remove from oven and chill for about 5 min
11. Glaze each pot pie with icing