Need an easy, tasty dessert? This Cherry Cobbler is just the recipe for you.
1/2 stick of salted butter
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
1 cup sugar
3 cups of fresh cherries
2 tbsp of lemon juice
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Pit cherries
3. Toss cherries with lemon juice and sugar
4. Place butter in the pan and melt in the oven.
5. Mix baking mix and milk together.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and place the cherry mixture on top of the melted butter.
7. Drizzle the baking mixture over the top of the cherries
8. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top
9. Place in oven for 30 minutes are until golden brown