Peach Bacon Pizza
Updated: Sep 5, 2019
A lil southern twist to a gourmet pizza
1 can of premade pizza crust
1/2 cup Peach Preserves
3/4 cup of bacon bits
1 1/2 cup of Italian mix shredded cheese
1/2 cup of arugula
1/2 cup of baby spinach
3 tbsp of melted butter
1 tsp of Italian seasoning
1. Pre heat oven at 400 degrees
2. Place pizza dough on a nonstick pizza pan
3. Mix butter and Italian seasoning. Brush mixture on pizza dough
3. Spread peach preserves on the pizza excludimg crust area.
4. Sprinkle half of cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle bacon bits and top with remaining cheese
6. Bake in oven until crust is golden brown
7. Once golden brown, remove from oven and top with arugula and spinach.