Madeleine made with batter that is easy to make
For Coating the Pan:
1 Tablespoon salted sweet cream butter
1 ½ teaspoons flour
10 Tablespoons salted sweet cream butter
2 large eggs room temperature
½ cup granulated sugar
3 Tablespoons light brown sugar firmly packed
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ¼ cup flour Directions
1.Preheat oven to 375F
2. Whisk together 1 tbsp melted butter and 1 ½ tsp flour. Brush on lightly but thoroughly to grease every cavity of your madeleine pan.
3. Melt 10 Tablespoons of butter. Set aside to cool, this step is every important. Let it cool.
4. Combine eggs, both sugars, and vanilla extract. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
5. Sift flour into the egg mixture, a 1/2 cup at a time, gently stirring into egg mixture after each 1/2 cup.
6. Slowly add cooled melted butter around the edge of the batter. Using a spatula gently fold into batter until ingredients are mix well. It may seem like it's not mixing well at first but keep folding.
7.Drop batter by heaping spoonfuls into prepared pan.
8. Bake for 9 minutes or madeleines are light golden brown.
9. Remove to a cooling rack to cool immediately.