A yummy treat that pairs well with a cup of coffee
2 cans of Cinnamon Rolls with Cream cheese Icing
1 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of milk
1 tsp a cinnamon
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 cup of sugar
1/8 lemon juice
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2.Spray a pie pan with Butter non stick spray
3. Cut Cinnamon roll dough into cubes
4. Place pieces of dough in pie pan
5. Top with blueberry
6. Mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, milk, and lemon juice together well. Pour over blueberry and dough.
7.Place in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
8. Mix the two cans of icing and a tbsp of lemon juice.
9. Remove from oven and glazed with icing mixture.